Mooqla Barbie

Dresses and Purple Drinks (+ Problem Child)

Spring Time

Spring Time

I've been a bad blogger today and opted for a quick shopping trip instead of getting a shot of my work outfit like I intended. So, to make it up to you, I separated myself from my credit cards long enough to give you Jane's outfit. She had a better hair day anyway.

With wedding season in the air and 3 of my best friends getting ready to take the plunge, it's hard to find a conversation that doesn't revolve around flowers, linens, or ice sculptures. But, who am I kidding? Weddings are like prom for big kids! (Aka a legitimate reason to buy multiple dresses.)

I started the day with a Kashi bar and my favorite purple drink smoothie! No cough syrup for me, thanks. I'm good with my greek yogurt, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, ice, and vanilla soy milk concoction. Lunch included peppered turkey on a whole wheat sandwich thin, an apple and peanut butter, and some broccoli and cauliflower that I steamed in the microwave at work. My dad never wastes an opportunity to remind me that I have what some would call 'a shoe problem.' And, he couldn't be more right.

I have entirely too many pairs of shoes. Personally, I like to think that it is one of my best qualities :) I promised myself that I would get my butt out of bed just 5 minutes earlier so that I could finally get a picture of what I wore to work. Easier said than done. Turns out that I'm still a 'catch me at 10' kind of girl. So, instead of getting up 5 minutes earlier, I just made it to work 5 minutes later. :)

Spring Dreams

If you are anything like me, you probably moved the sleeveless, backless, and impossibly short to the front of your closet at the first sign of Spring sunshine. Unfortunately, the sun shines in Pittsburgh when it is still 20 degrees out, so I guess I'll just have pretend that I'm going to be lounging around in tank tops and bikinis in the near future.